Shoesday Tuesday: Statement Sneaks

Today's Shoesday Tuesday is a little different than what I usually post. I actually own many of these kinds of shoes-- two pairs of Toms, two Converse, and two boat shoes, but I rarely showcase them on the blog. I guess I like to show when I get all dressed up. Gotta show them some more love on the blog.
spring sneakers

7 - Keds 'Champion' Canvas Sneaker
8 - Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Photo Reel Sunset Sneakers
9 - kate spade new york stefy "let's fly away" suede skate sneaker

I was originally going to talk about travel shoes today, but I kept seeing all these great prints on Shopbop that were new arrivals, and they totally won me over. I especially like the beautiful watercolor on the #8 Converse, the abstract graffiti on #3, and the adorable watermelon print on the #2 Keds. Oh, and #5, of course. I love a good floral. The Kate Spades in the middle are the only slip ons in this set but I couldn't pass them up because they are so damn cute. I'm a sucker for wearable text.

Would you wear any of these eye-catching sneaks?

2 comments

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)