January Recap

PicMonkey Collage

Well, I'm off to a good start in 2016 here! I met my 6 outfit per month goal-- a goal I've had since 2013 but so often miss since blogging is merely a hobby for me. I don't say that casually, though. This style blog is my creative outlet and very much a part of my self-care. Some therapists do yoga, some do art. This is my art. :)

And here are my favorite shots shared on Instagram. The chocolate con churros shot no podia faltar. Every January during one of our "strong" little cold fronts, I make sure to have some of that pure deliciousness-- that little piece of Spain-- from La Palma cafe on 8th st. and 60th ave. 


#EarnestyleSpent some time at my beautiful alma mater today. #umiami #richterlibrary #brunfelsia
chocolateconchurros
Earnestyle

I'm so glad I got to blog to my fullest potential (as restricted by crazy my job) this January! 
Thanks for reading!

Linked up: How I Fall

6 comments

  1. pretty looks!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup of your looks! I love the mustard and polka sweaters - so cute!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good this month, me I have about 4 outfits per month. You just have to do what you can.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfits!! Love!
    xo

    http://martaskripnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessss, congrats on hitting the goal Nathalie! I can imagine how difficult it is to juggle it alongside your job, so seriously - go you! Good luck in February :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)