Road Trippin' Series: Part 2

Road Trip Outfit_2
Tank | Skirt | Necklace
Sandals | Bag

Hi there!
Today I am in Savannah, Georgia.
Not that I'm writing this from there. This was a scheduled post.

This set was inspired by Katie's Bliss post on her visit to Historic Charleston. This skirt is so darn beautiful. I've seen it on several different bloggers (e.g., Kendi, Atlantic Pacific here and here, Chic Flavors) and have contemplated buying it myself but I can't quite justify it since I already own a similar one. I'm also kind of obsessed with this ModCloth necklace. I really wish I could just have this outfit in my closet right now. Or, better yet, on this trip with me. Just like *poof*! And then it's there. But that's not the way it works is it.

Hope you enjoyed this outfit as much as I (vicariously) have!

Follow along: @nathyness_

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE that skirt! Great picks and so perfect for the occasion!

    Sam
    That Curious Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can have as many parts of an essay as you want if they meet the guidelines from your tutor. If you don’t have such, you can follow this guide.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)