Pre-Fall Rush

DSC_0234

I wore this to work last Monday. That was August 13th. Clearly still the peak of summer, yet my mind is already in fall mode. Which is kind of a problem, since I'm in Miami and all. It's almost always summer here. So the beautiful "prefall" and fall fashions I'm seeing all over the blogosphere and in stores are driving me crazy! It's such a tease!

DSC_0232
DSC_0271
DSC_0236


I guess this is how those of you who are still snowed in for March feel when tropical prints and breezy sundresses pop up everywhere in stores and online. It's my turn to feel rushed now. Sigh.

In other news, I found this blush pink skirt at Forever 21 two summers ago for $5.99. Always rummage through those bins they put out, people! More often than not it's full of the damaged/unappealing stuff nobody else ever wanted, but sometimes you score a $6 blush pink skirt. :)

All linked up:
Style Sessions @ Style Elixir
What I Wore @ The Pleated Poppy
I feel Pretty @ Get Your Pretty On


26 comments

  1. SO FEMININE AND PRETTY!!!:)))




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, so pretty for work.
    xo
    Help me win the Rose Royce contest by voting Here"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is just so pretty! Love the color, the length, the shape, everything! Looks perfect with the leopard belt and sunnies!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable! Love your site! Following you via GFC & Bloglovin!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty! I love the little details like how your brown print belt matches those awesome heels. Plus, that's such a lovely pink skirt!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pink & navy...you look so pretty!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its a great transition outfit!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look :)

    follow?
    fashionlikealife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that skirt! I can't believe you found it in the F21 sale bin! Amazing!

    You have gorgeous hair by the way - I wish my hair had your pretty waves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it either! It was a great chance finding.
      And thanks for the hair compliment! :)

      Delete
  10. Lol! yes, it's true that we have year round summer and it's hard to not want to wear knee high boots and chunky sweaters...but come January/February when the rest of the country is over the cold, we'll still be enjoying our beautifully warm weather ;)
    XOXO

    PS: Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Te ves tan clásica y toda una dama :D Yo todavía no siento el otoño. En mi ciudad todo esta muy caliente jajaja la verdad te ves hermosa como toda una profesional y deseo muucho tu falda.

    Good job girl!

    Avi.
    www.petitefashionmonster.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaja, gracias Avi! :)
      Aqui no se siente tampoco, pero ya todas las tiendas tienen articulos del otoño. Aqui te apuran muchisimo para comprar!

      Delete
  12. such a cute skirt/color :). And those shoes and shades are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh I looove your sunnies...and this whole look.
    You have beautiful hair my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous look, Nathy! Your hair is beautiful!
    I'm getting ready for Fall fashion, too, but I'm also enjoying the last few wears I'm getting out of my summer dresses :)
    -Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I would too if I lived in Canada! Haha. Thanks, Carley. :)

      Delete
  15. Fab outfit!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the baby-pink, and I can't wait to wear it in the fall with red :)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)